- it’s easy to meet people, but maintaining friendships takes work.
- the dining hall food gets old fast.
- if you think you can get up in time for your 8am lecture every day, you’re wrong.
- you think you came to college to study what you’re interested in, but general university requirements are just as brutal as high school classes but with more essays and readings.
- you won’t get any studying done in your study groups.
- you most likely overpacked and won’t use half of the stuff you brought.
- no matter how broke you think you are, you’re usually able to get take out 4 nights a week and a cup of coffee before class.
- even if you think you’re going to dress nice every day, you’ll end up wearing a sweatshirt and yoga pants most days.
- the freshman 15 is VERY real if you aren’t mindful of what you’re eating.
- your professors actually don’t want you to fail.
- your final grade will probably be based on two exams and maybe an essay.
- and half of those exam questions will probably come from the one lecture you skipped.
- life will be easier if you’re on your RA’s good side.
- if you have a car, you’ll be everyone’s best friend.
- you have a lot more responsibilities, but you’ll also have more free time.
comment if you think I forgot anything!